Obsolete views where tracked by looking for views with "obsolete" in their help description at R12. It's worth noting that base views don't have help information and so are never "formerly" listed as obsolete. The inclusion of GMF_Order_Details_Base in the list below was the result of one of our developers using it and us discovering subsequently that it was obsolete.
Similarly the recommended replacement view is from the help text provided or, if nothing useful is forthcoming, from my/our experience;
Views Without any Known Replacement
- GMP_Forecast_Details > INV_Forecasts
- GMI_Unallocated_Inventory > INV_Unallocated_Inventory
- GMI_Onhand_Inv_By_Lot > INV_Item_Onhand_By_Lot
- GMI_Onhand_Inv_By_Location > INV_Onhand_Quantities
- GMI_Month_End_Inventory > INV_Period_Close_Details
- GMI_Item_master > INV_Items, INV_Item_Inventory_Attributes, and INV_Category_* views
- GMI_Inv_Transactions > INV_Transactions and INV_Transaction_Details
- GMF_Update_Subledger > GMF_SLA_Cost_Subledger
- GMF_Cost_Warehouse_Assoc > GMF_Cost_Organization_Assoc
- GMF_Order_Details_Base > GMF_SLA_Cost_Subledger
I hope this is of use!